MerpCom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys my server is up. Information, stuff you need to know, all that. PLEASE READ.

+2
The Clown Of Crime
OnlyCoops1
6 posters

Go down

Hey guys my server is up. Information, stuff you need to know, all that. PLEASE READ.  Empty Hey guys my server is up. Information, stuff you need to know, all that. PLEASE READ.

Post by OnlyCoops1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Its a work in progress but Merp hasnt been getting enough love lately. I made a server and its getting some real positive feedback. Its a work in progress and still have a ton of stuff I need to do to get it on par.

66.55.142.45:25565

Thats the IP. Currently only has about 259 mbs so refrain from using TnT for the time being. It can only hold 4 individuals but depending on how well this gets recieved I will add more as time goes on. Carver will be helping out. If you need to contact me on steam or I will give my email.

My goal.

To get the gang back together. I will make it happen. I miss everyone and this is a push that really needs to happen and I am gonna make an effort to do so.

Cheers!

OnlyCoops1
User

Sock Monkeys : 3

Back to top Go down

Hey guys my server is up. Information, stuff you need to know, all that. PLEASE READ.  Empty Re: Hey guys my server is up. Information, stuff you need to know, all that. PLEASE READ.

Post by The Clown Of Crime Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Would be nice if we could get the long-time/core members of Merp back together.
The Clown Of Crime
The Clown Of Crime
User

Sock Monkeys : 69

Back to top Go down

Hey guys my server is up. Information, stuff you need to know, all that. PLEASE READ.  Empty Re: Hey guys my server is up. Information, stuff you need to know, all that. PLEASE READ.

Post by RageofFir (nova) Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:02 pm

<.< >.>
Its a long story..

RageofFir (nova)
User

Sock Monkeys : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamyarm007 Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:54 am

Eh, Wonder if you'll update to the 1.7 vanilla Just out of curiosity

Kamyarm007
User

Sock Monkeys : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by FSCarver Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Its down already.
FSCarver
FSCarver
User

Sock Monkeys : 162

Back to top Go down

Hey guys my server is up. Information, stuff you need to know, all that. PLEASE READ.  Empty Heyo

Post by HDB666 Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Is that still a thing going on?
HDB666
HDB666
User

Sock Monkeys : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by HDB666 Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:51 pm

I wanna get my Stone Pyramid, set up a map with that as the center of everything, and then build like all hell around it for a server I wanna host eventually
HDB666
HDB666
User

Sock Monkeys : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down