MerpCom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Proposal.

2 posters

Go down

The Proposal. Empty The Proposal.

Post by RageofFir (nova) Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:29 pm

When a tree falls, and nobody is there does it truly make a sound?

There once was a time, before all the updates, before all the creative stuff, when the commands were a pain, before swiftbee and trunks, before the backstabs and the conflicts of interest, before the DDOS attacks, before all the griefers came.....
Get on with it!

Oh right. There was an event, The entire server, with TNT, blew everything up, and posted on Gamefaqs.
blasphemy!
No I am not suggesting blowing up the entire server.

A short time after, I showed up (I of course having my own bad luck) the session was over and they were outta TNT.

The following day, I returned(I was young back then, nothing really much to do) There was innovation, movecraft was enabled and the server went to fight ghasts, no really the ENTIRE server went to fire automatic bows fighting these ghasts.

Something sparked that day, whether it was the mystery of all these plugins, weather it was me being complimented on having good Final Fantasy taste I do not know.

But there was something going for it

It was the only truly "free server" with "people on it"

With regular updates and current events the forums informed me of an event coming in the next week

I did not attend that as I had other stuff going on. I actually had a feeling of regretting that decision.

In order to rebuild this, in order to relive this "nostalgia" we need to create something to fix this problem within the server.

Gentlemen, we need to rebuild it, from scratch.

No I mean everything off the table

Destroy the plugins, (except the one's that protect server security obviously) overtime, lets add the ones that we need for the current time.

Lets go stack some blocks, and figure things out, let's go play survival on World, let's make some blue prints and design and build another cube world.

Let's resurrect this server and do this.

RageofFir (nova)
User

Sock Monkeys : 54

Back to top Go down

The Proposal. Empty Re: The Proposal.

Post by HDB666 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:38 pm

...Do... Do I get to keep all my builds in Myr?
HDB666
HDB666
User

Sock Monkeys : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by RageofFir (nova) Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:21 pm

HDB666 wrote:...Do... Do I get to keep all my builds in Myr?
Of course. The maps are already saved, Myr buildings are staying there.

Wether to reconstruct myr.. Or move the buildings altogether..Or make myr the world of the past...

Now that would be the question wouldn't it.

RageofFir (nova)
User

Sock Monkeys : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum