MerpCom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums FAQ

Go down

Forums FAQ Empty Forums FAQ

Post by Hafiz Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Thank-you for joining MerpCom, or Merp Community. This, as the banner says, is a place where we can go and chat about many different things.

The Welcome Category is the first place every user goes ( or at least try to) to see if there's any kind of news relating to the forums. So try and stop by when you visit the site to see whats new.

This forum is kinda a new version of the old forums (That one minecraft server we all play on). Since that forum wasn't being properly maintained Carver and I decided to make a new forum. This time it will be more social based since the last forum was heading in that direction anyway.

So now that out of the way I will post a small explanation on how to use this forums quickly and efficiently.

Last edited by Hafiz on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hafiz
Hafiz
Admin

Sock Monkeys : 42

https://merpcom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forums FAQ Empty Re: Forums FAQ

Post by Hafiz Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:39 pm

The first thing you see when you enter the site will that list of links which are called "Category". They are ussually a name of a broad topic such as games, books, tech, ect. When you click one of them you will be able to choose a more specific topic with certain links called "Forums". For example when you click on Games you will enter to a forum list of certain games like minecraft. All this is to make the use of the site more organized.

Of course if you notice you cannot add any forums. This....is a problem we did not foresee *cough*CARVER*cough*. ANYWAY.... If there is a certain forum you wanna add or whole new category you think needs to be added, feel free to make a post in suggestions or pm an admin like carver or me.
*SIDENOTE* We can add a sub forum to an existing forum

Apparently this site gives an option to add a chat box on the bottom of the page....so we said why not. use it however you like.

Under construction this post will be edited until its perfect....PERFECT I SAYS!!
Hafiz
Hafiz
Admin

Sock Monkeys : 42

https://merpcom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum