MerpCom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game do you feel is overrated?

5 posters

Go down

What game do you feel is overrated? Empty What game do you feel is overrated?

Post by The Clown Of Crime Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:31 pm

confused 
The Clown Of Crime
The Clown Of Crime
User

Sock Monkeys : 69

Back to top Go down

What game do you feel is overrated? Empty Re: What game do you feel is overrated?

Post by FSCarver Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Skyrim. It's one of the most boring RPG's I've played.
No rememberable characters, no fun quests, the story sucks and melee combat is boring.

It still wasn't fun after modding the hell out of it using 45 mods to change the core gameplay.
FSCarver
FSCarver
User

Sock Monkeys : 162

Back to top Go down

What game do you feel is overrated? Empty Re: What game do you feel is overrated?

Post by LinkCLX Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Dark Souls, the only thing that killed me was the boredom. You move like a whale with an eating disorder and all your attacks feel clunky and awkward. It's not even hard, just boring. The lack of music didn't help...
LinkCLX
LinkCLX
User

Sock Monkeys : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by heylookoverthere Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:00 pm

FSCarver wrote:Skyrim. It's one of the most boring RPG's I've played.
No rememberable characters, no fun quests, the story sucks and melee combat is boring.

It still wasn't fun after modding the hell out of it using 45 mods to change the core gameplay.
Definitely the biggest disappointment considering how excited I was about it for so long. It's really baffling to me that it was made by the same people who did Oblivion and Fallout 3. They made such a big deal about how the dungeons were all hand crafted this time around, and yet every dungeon was still basically the same. Fuck that fucking wheel of animals lock mechanism.

I own both Bioshock and Mass Effect and couldn't get into either. I guess I got fairly far in Bioshock but the lack of aiming down the sight in a first person shooter was really annoying. I should probably try Mass Effect again someday because I understand the series is good overall, but the first one definitely sucks a little!

oh and Call of Duty obviously since they're like the most popular games around and are really shitty compared to Battlefield. Does the new one even have vehicles yet?

heylookoverthere
User

Sock Monkeys : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by LinkCLX Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 pm

heylookoverthere wrote:

Definitely the biggest disappointment considering how excited I was about it for so long.  It's really baffling to me that it was made by the same people who did Oblivion and Fallout 3.  They made such a big deal about how the dungeons were all hand crafted this time around, and yet every dungeon was still basically the same.  Fuck that fucking wheel of animals lock mechanism.

I own both Bioshock and Mass Effect and couldn't get into either.  I guess I got fairly far in Bioshock but the lack of aiming down the sight in a first person shooter was really annoying.  I should probably try Mass Effect again someday because I understand the series is good overall, but the first one definitely sucks a little!  

oh and Call of Duty obviously since they're like the most popular games around and are really shitty compared to Battlefield.  Does the new one even have vehicles yet?
You can look down sights in bioshock, it just isn't as obvious as cod or battlefield would make it
LinkCLX
LinkCLX
User

Back to top Go down

Post by FSCarver Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:53 am

LinkCLX wrote:
heylookoverthere wrote:

Definitely the biggest disappointment considering how excited I was about it for so long.  It's really baffling to me that it was made by the same people who did Oblivion and Fallout 3.  They made such a big deal about how the dungeons were all hand crafted this time around, and yet every dungeon was still basically the same.  Fuck that fucking wheel of animals lock mechanism.

I own both Bioshock and Mass Effect and couldn't get into either.  I guess I got fairly far in Bioshock but the lack of aiming down the sight in a first person shooter was really annoying.  I should probably try Mass Effect again someday because I understand the series is good overall, but the first one definitely sucks a little!  

oh and Call of Duty obviously since they're like the most popular games around and are really shitty compared to Battlefield.  Does the new one even have vehicles yet?
You can look down sights in bioshock, it just isn't as obvious as cod or battlefield would make it
Its not that neccesary to use iron sights anyway.
Also I'm pretty sure you have to push down the right control stick to use it.
FSCarver
FSCarver
User

Back to top Go down

Post by The Clown Of Crime Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:11 pm

heylookoverthere wrote:
The first mass effect is the worst out of the three. It gets much better.
The Clown Of Crime
The Clown Of Crime
User

Sock Monkeys : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by HDB666 Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:16 pm

... I think TESO is gonna end up like Skyrim to be honest
HDB666
HDB666
User

Sock Monkeys : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by FSCarver Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:24 pm

HDB666 wrote:... I think TESO is gonna end up like Skyrim to be honest
10 bucks its gonna be a shitty bugfest. Again.
FSCarver
FSCarver
User

Back to top Go down

Post by LinkCLX Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Beta testers already confirmed its a WoW clone, it's another shit MMO.
LinkCLX
LinkCLX
User

Back to top Go down

Post by HDB666 Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:50 pm

LinkCLX wrote:
Beta testers already confirmed its a WoW clone, it's another shit MMO.
le tears
HDB666
HDB666
User

Sock Monkeys : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down